Thursday, June 3, 2010

Locked and loaded for 20,000 points

It's been a hectic race to win that last prize (Samsung 42" LED TV) in the LeapFish Cash Dash contest by earning 20,000 points, but I'm locked and loaded!

Yesterday, I posted about how I temporarily jumped into the lead, regaining first place. But it was only temporary. Soon after, Willie Ford Jr has some additional points approved and I was once again bumped down into second place.

Here are the leaderboard stats as of this post:

Wes Novack19235 points
Willie Ford Jr19195 points
Joe Colburn11270 points


As you can see, I have regained the lead number one position in the contest! Now that's what I like to see!

So I am at 19,235 points. Not too far from 20,000, huh? No sir-ee. AND, I am "locked and loaded" for 20,000 points. What does that even mean? It means that I have submitted or "reported" additional points earning activities, that if all are approved, will bump me up over the 20,000 points threshold.

I'm very excited to finally achieve this highest point level and win one of the Samsung TV's. I recently installed a surround sound system in my home and this new Samsung TV will go perfectly with it!

I've put in a TON of time and effort to get all of these points and I'm glad that it will be paying off, thanks to LeapFish.

It's not too late to enter! And they'll still be giving away cash prizes as long as more people set their homepage to LeapFish.com. Register for the contest for free simply registering here.

No comments:

Post a Comment