Sunday, May 30, 2010

15,000 points passed & Apple MacBook Pro won!

Well hellooooooooo LeapFish Cash Dash contestants and interested parties! I am very happy to announce that I have passed the 15,000 point tier and won myself an Apple MacBook Pro! This is so very awesome. 

I was the first to achieve 15,000 points in the LeapFish Cash Dash, but Willie Ford Jr wasn't far behind and he has now also achieved MacBook Pro winning status. Joe Colburn is still rounding up the leaderboard and I expect him to hit 15,000 points in the near future.


I was actually a bit worried about whether or not I was going to win an Apple MacBook Pro. You see, I went on vacation, out of town, from May 7th - May 15th. That is a long time to be out of action in a "cash dash" contest. I was worried that some other contestants might sneak by and win all the prizes while I was gone.

However, before I left, I put in a LOT of work, creating content and trying to earn as many points as possible to get to the 15,000 point tier. That work has paid off! And, my worries were for naught. No one has stepped up to rocket themselves past the current 3 leaders and I still have a great chance at winning the Samsung LED TV, which I have to be one of the first 3 contestants to achieve 20,000 points to win.

To enter the LeapFish Cash Dash contest, simply register here.

No comments:

Post a Comment